Sunday, December 23, 2007

All Aboard the Polar Express!

In addition to having Hailey's birthday party on the 21st, we also took a trip to Williams, AZ to board the Polar Express, where we continued on to the North Pole to visit Santa Clause!
When I say "we" I mean: Me, Ryan, Hailey, Katelyn, Tony, Barbara, Eric, Cynthia, Tyler, Danielle, Sara, Brent, Toni, Karli, Nathan, Noah (all Ryan's family), Kevin & Hilary (my friends here in Prescott), Dave, Heather, Jacob, Rachel, Rebecca, Leah & Lizzie (friend's from our ward in Surprise). So many people! But so much fun to get to enjoy the train ride with all of them!

The night wasn't without a few glitches (not enough seats, there was a problem with the train that caused delays, cold "hot" chocolate, Ryan nearly being thrown up on (it would have made a better story if he had actually been thrown up on!), etc), but all and all it was great- and Hailey had a blast again this year which always makes anything worthwhile!


I'll post more pictures when I get more from the other people that were with us.

5 comments:

Amie said...

I saw all your pics at Toni's last night...looks so fun! Katelyn is sooooooooooo cute! I wish you guys still lived here so we could kidnap her every now and then! Happy birthday to Hailey!

Dawn said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Looks like you had a blast on the Polar Express. We did that last year and the kids loved it. Good to see you this week. Now, it might be easier to catch up. Visit Corban & Sheila and Joe & Ashlee. I'm still trying to get Tanisha to blog. We'll see...

Sheila said...

Ok, now that we finally tracked you down in the valley you move back to Prescott??? What??? You guys are just as crazy as we are! You girls are so cute! Hailey has grown up so much and Katelyn looks so much like you! Darling. Hey email me when you get a chance. I have some pics of Cass and Hailey back in the day. They are pretty funny. mrstenney@hotmail.com

Amie said...

Dear Lindsay,

I am lonely.

Please update me.

Love,

Your blog. =)

Natalie said...

Lindsay! Where have you gone?? You've been gone longer than I have! When are you coming to visit us? I miss you! :(