Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Natalie, and am kind of interested in thinking about/reminiscing over this one, so here goes...

10 Years Ago
- I was just starting my junior year of HS at Moon Valley in Phoenix
- I was 16 years and one day old
- I was allowed to 'legally' date my boyfriend Eric
- I hadn't entered the work force yet! Ahhh good times!

5 Years Ago
- Ryan and I had been married almost 2 years and had no kiddies
- I was living in Prescott
- I was just promoted to a Service Manager at Wells Fargo
- I believe I was still driving my little red Mazda Miata convertible
- We were starting the processing of getting qualified to buy our first place- a condo (which we still miss although it would be way too small for our family now!)

5 Months Ago
- I had 2 kids with none on the way
- I was 2nd Counselor in YW
- I was still trying to get rid of my tummy after having Katelyn
- Hailey was starting piano & gymnastics
- We replaced the TV in the family room with a piano (I can't believe it's been that long!)

5 Things to do Today
- Watch the Young and the Restless
- Harass my eye Dr. to see if my contacts came in (they were supposed to be in Tues!)
- Organize my office to get ready to paint next weekend
- Bake the cookie dough in my fridge
- Hopefully do something fun with my honey!

5 Bad Habits
- Watching the Young and the Restless whenever I can (I blame this on my grandpa!)
- Over thinking EVERYTHING
- Being too practical and not spontaneous enough
- Procrastinating
- Not unplugging or turning off the iron (I blame this the auto shut off feature! But it drives Ryan nuts- apparently I'm going to burn our house down or something)

5 Places I've Lived
- Glendale/ Phoenix
- Prescott (at 3 different addresses)
- Yuma
- Chino Valley
- Surprise

I now tag...Dawn, Mindy, Nicole and Zach

5 comments:

Dawn said...

You are painting??? What are you painting?? I want to come!! Call me and I'll help!!

Renae said...

Hey! I sent you an email, but I think it was the wrong address. I need to delete all of the old email addresses I have for you in my contact list. Anyway I have a blog now renaejohnson.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing well! I can't believe you're halfway done w/ your pregnancy!

Natalie said...

I so wish we lived closer! :/ Have you decided to find out the sex of the baby? (I can't remember if you were wanting to be surprised - which I think would be AWESOME!)

Renae said...

I can't wait until you can quit and be more or a blogaholic with me. Of course you'll have 3 little ones, so maybe it'll be a while. I can hope though!

heather said...

i am laughing that you picked up young and the restless from your grandpa. ha ha.