Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Weekend Accomplishment

The following post is really for the benefit of those who have seen the state of chaos that our garage has been in since we moved into our house two years ago. Even when we had moved to Surprise we had left the garage here in Chino as is. We've been frustrated with it for a very long time, but this weekend we had had enough. We spent at least 8hours (well Ryan spent 8 hours, I probablly spent 2) cleaning up and organizing and throwing out junk, etc etc. We also bought more shelving which really helped!

Look mom and dad- both cars are in our garage!!


It's kind of fitting for a Easter weekend project- we gave our garage new life!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Um, I wish I could say that about my garage. Corban and I have been married 3 years and lived in 3 different houses with garages but, have we ever parked a car in one of the garages? Nope. I am proud of you. It inspires me to clean out my garage. At least for a few minutes at least!

Sheila said...

Ok so I read that comment and I have a correction. We have been married 5 years! Wooops!

Dawn said...

good job! I think we have to do that about every two months! Too bad for Tom, when I have a project going on, he's on the street!

Natalie said...

That's awesome! Love the pictures! Too bad you don't have a "before shot". :) I can't tell you how thrilled I was when Shawn cleared out the garage to fit my car! It's still a little cramped and there's lots to organize, but it's just lovely not having my car outside!