Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pictures That Make Me Happy

Since I haven't posted much (or at all) over the last few months, there are too many things that have taken place for me to go back and tell of the stories. So instead, as I was looking through my pictures trying to decide what I really wanted to share- I decided just to post all of the pictures that show you what makes me happy to be a mom and a wife and a daughter...


This is my mom & my mom's mom with Katelyn.
This picture of the girls makes me smile because it's such an everyday thing for Hailey to be laying on the floor with Katelyn.

Hailey LOVES to help me cook. Here we are making chocolate chip cookies- a favorite weekend thing for us.

The picture with Hailey in front of the pink quilt is special because my mom made this quilt for Hailey and gave it to her for her third birthday. She spent SOOO much time on this quilt! I wish you could see the star quilting on each of the squares and in the borders.


Even though it was obviously a cold wet gray day, I love this picture because of what it represents to me. This is the spot in front of the Salt Lake Temple where Ryan proprosed to me! At the time I couldn't have pictured where we would be in our lives together 6 years and two kids later! Unfortunately there was no one around to take the picture so that I could be in it as well.
I also like this one from our visit to Temple Square. I'm holding my little girl and it looks like Christ is ready to pull us into an embrace as well.





The is the girls with my grandpa- their great grandpa in Salt Lake.






And finally, here's my beautiful happy baby!









5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so frustrated with this post! I have rearranged my pictures and text so many times and what shows in the text box is different than what shows in the preview and is different than what posts! I have to go to bed now- so everyone will just have to view as is until I get a chance to try to fix it- again!

Renae said...

Katelyn looks so different! What a cute family you have!

Amie said...

Sweet pictures!

Mindy said...

Your girls are adorable. I still can't believe you have 2 of them! I'm still trying to figure out how to handle one. :) And I love the name Katelyn. We thought about using that name but decided not to.

Anonymous said...

Great work.