Sunday, January 4, 2009

Motherhood right of passage

Mid-November we had my first princess and the pea experience. No mattresses were invloved though. There was just a little princess Katelyn and multiple peas, up her nose. I retrieved 3, yes 3 peas relatively easily, but there was one more that I could see, but not get out. Sometimes it would get close to coming out and she'd sniff and it would go right back up- taunting me! I tried a lot of very creative tacticts- but nothing worked. Ryan came home from school that night and woke her up to try to get it out also. I don't think we were her favorite people that night! Eventually we gave up. Luckily it fell out of her nose during the night or else we would have had to take her to the Dr. the next day, and I'm sure she wouldn't have liked that at all! Needless to say, we began watching her eating/hiding of food much closer after that!

1 comment:

Renae said...

I don't know how I missed so many of your posts. How funny! I think Andrew did something like that when he was little. I'm glad I haven't had to deal with that one.