Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quick baby update

I wanted to post more tonight, but have to get to bed. But one quick update on baby. My Dr.'s office shared with me two weeks ago that they've been considering my due date Jan 24th rather than the 17th this whole time- yet they never mentioned it to me! Can you believe it?! You just don't tell a woman who is 9 months pregnant that she has a whole extra week!! After more discussion last week though, my technical due date could be sometime between the two dates (all based on the fact that I don't have a regular 28 day menstrual cycle in case you're wondering). So I only have 13-20 days left! Maybe less is I go early. And boy am I ready!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, you poor thing! Hope you're feeling okay! Wish I was closer to help you! I miss you so much! Good luck!

Amie said...

praying for you to go early! Glad to hear you're doing ok. You need to update more, woman!

Renae said...

I like your new background.